1. Josie -
Oh Boy! (2026)
2. Rita Pavone - Supercalifragilistichespiralidoso (1963)
3. Johnny Thunders & Patti Palladin - Crawfish (1985)
4. Big Star - Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On (live) (1978)
5. Minor Threat - Steppin’ Stone (1981)
6. The Breeders - Happiness Is A Warm Gun (1990)
7. Kim Larsen - 682A (1979)
8. Aerosmith - Remember (Walking In The Sand) (1979)
9. Nirvana - Love Buzz (1989)
10. Jonathan Richman & The Modern Lovers - Buzz Buzz Buzz (1979)
11. Hole - Credit In The Straight World (1994)
12. Jawbreaker - Pretty Persuasion (1992)
13. Josie - The Boat Dreams From The Hill/Near Wild Heaven (2026)
14. R.E.M - Toys In The Attic (1986)
15. The Pogues - Waxie's Dargle (1984)
16. GB - Lovesong (2024)
17. Davy Jones - Maybe It's Because I'm A Londoner (1965)
18. David Bowie - I Took A Trip On A Gemini Spaceship (2002)
19. The Byrds - My Back Pages (1967)
20. Ramones - My Back Pages (1993)
21. Josie - I Can’t Make It On Time (2025)
22. Big Mess - Terry (2025)
23. Kirsty MacColl - You Just Haven’t Earned It Yet Baby (1988)
24. Sandie Shaw - Hand In Glove (1984)
25. Phoney & The Hardcore - Maggie (I Love You Like...) (1979)
26. Josie - The Story Of A Fool (As Told By The Fool Herself) (2026)
27. Flemming Antony - Vi Er De Hvide Engle! (1999)
2. Rita Pavone - Supercalifragilistichespiralidoso (1963)
3. Johnny Thunders & Patti Palladin - Crawfish (1985)
4. Big Star - Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On (live) (1978)
5. Minor Threat - Steppin’ Stone (1981)
6. The Breeders - Happiness Is A Warm Gun (1990)
7. Kim Larsen - 682A (1979)
8. Aerosmith - Remember (Walking In The Sand) (1979)
9. Nirvana - Love Buzz (1989)
10. Jonathan Richman & The Modern Lovers - Buzz Buzz Buzz (1979)
11. Hole - Credit In The Straight World (1994)
12. Jawbreaker - Pretty Persuasion (1992)
13. Josie - The Boat Dreams From The Hill/Near Wild Heaven (2026)
14. R.E.M - Toys In The Attic (1986)
15. The Pogues - Waxie's Dargle (1984)
16. GB - Lovesong (2024)
17. Davy Jones - Maybe It's Because I'm A Londoner (1965)
18. David Bowie - I Took A Trip On A Gemini Spaceship (2002)
19. The Byrds - My Back Pages (1967)
20. Ramones - My Back Pages (1993)
21. Josie - I Can’t Make It On Time (2025)
22. Big Mess - Terry (2025)
23. Kirsty MacColl - You Just Haven’t Earned It Yet Baby (1988)
24. Sandie Shaw - Hand In Glove (1984)
25. Phoney & The Hardcore - Maggie (I Love You Like...) (1979)
26. Josie - The Story Of A Fool (As Told By The Fool Herself) (2026)
27. Flemming Antony - Vi Er De Hvide Engle! (1999)

Ingen kommentarer:
Send en kommentar