Blogger Widget

lørdag den 20. april 2024

Shoot From The Hip #3. Tema 1964. Playliste 18. april 2024

1. Sam Cooke - A Change Is Gonna Come
2. Jim Klink - The Death Of John F. Kennedy
3. Buck Owens & The Buckaroos - I Don’t Care (Just As Long As You Love Me)
4. Anette - Let's Jump The Broomstick
5. Daimi - Jeg Skal I Skole
6. The Primitives - The Ostrich
7. The Sonics - The Witch
8. The Impressions - I Gotta Keep On Moving
9. Little Richard - Annie Is Back
10. Albert Ayler - Intro/Bye Bye Blackbird
11. Milt Jackson - Gingerbread Boy
12. Petula Clark - Downtown
13. The Beatles - Eight Days A Week
14. R. Dean Taylor - My Lady Bug Stay Away From That Beatle
15. Dusty Springfield - I Just Don’t Know What To Do With Myself
16. Irma Thomas - Break-A-Way
17. Cornelis Vreeswijk - Lillasysterns Undulat Är Död
18. Bob Dylan - One To Many Mornings
19. The Defenders - Don´t Show Me Away
20. The Rolling Stones - Tell Me
21. Jay & The Americans - Come A Little Bit Closer

Ingen kommentarer: